Most all PTA Committees and Events have been well established. A notebook will be provided with information on responsibilities, contact information, and any other information that is important for the committee/event to take place. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or interests.
Open Positions for 2019-2020 School Year
- PTA Board Co-Treasurer – Finance and Budget – Level 10
- Generate annual PTA budget with input from the principal and PTA Board
- Oversee ongoing PTA finances, ensure adherence to approved PTA budget
- Oversee preparation of annual Tax Return
- Make presentation or Finance/Budget Updates at PTA meetings as needed
- Analysis and recommendations to PTA Board and PTA General Membership in regards to spending PTA funds – includes annual Teacher Allocations and any item needing a vote
- PTA Board Secretary – Level 10
- Spring Fundraiser Coordinator – Level 9
- Lead a committee to put together event.
- Teacher Appreciation Week (Spring 2020) – Level 7
- Organize signup genius for donations from parents.
- Organize snacks and food for each day during teacher appreciation week.