Most all PTA Committees and Events have been well established. A notebook will be provided with information on responsibilities, contact information, and any other information that is important for the committee/event to take place. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or interests.
Current Open Positions for 2018-2019 School Year
- Carnival Committee Co-Chair – Level 9
The Carnival is a very successful fundraiser that has brought in over $10,000 each spring. It takes a team of volunteers for success but one or two chairs to keep the team on task leading up and day of the event.
*this position can easily be divided into a Co-Chair team effort
- Managing team and delegating tasks including but not limited to determining food, prizes, games, bouncy houses, tickets to create a memorable event while raising funds for the school.
- This position typically starts with monthly meetings in January and runs through Carnival (typically April)
- Promote the event to our LRE families
- Receive support as desired from former Co-Chairs
2019-2020 OPEN POSITIONS
- PTA Board Co-Treasurer – Finance and Budget – Level 10
- Generate annual PTA budget with input from the principal and PTA Board
- Oversee ongoing PTA finances, ensure adherence to approved PTA budget
- Oversee preparation of annual Tax Return
- Make presentation or Finance/Budget Updates at PTA meetings as needed
- Analysis and recommendations to PTA Board and PTA General Membership in regards to spending PTA funds – includes annual Teacher Allocations and any item needing a vote
- PTA Board Secretary – Level 10
- Cash for Class Representative (September-May) – Level 4
- Submit monthly communication to PTA Communication Rep such as information regarding double point stores and placement in the program. Pick up and submit through app, any receipts turned into the school.
- School Food Nights (Culver’s, Chipotle, etc) – Level 2
Communicate with local restaurant managers to arrange Food Nights.
- Communicate and promote dates of Food Nights to parents and staff.
- LRE has a good relationship with the local managers, so communication has been established, just need someone to follow up.
- Teacher Appreciation Week (Spring 2020) – Level 7
- Organize signup genius for donations from parents.
- Organize snacks and food for each day during teacher appreciation week.
- Bike/Walk to School Day (Fall 2019) – Level 6
- Work with LRE staff on needs for the day of the event.
- Organize signup genius for volunteers.
- Communicate and promote to LRE parents regarding date and information of the event.
- Back to School Picnic Night (September 2019) – Level 6
- Organize food trucks for the event. As well as any other possibly activities
- Work with PTA for setup.