Current Open Positions for 2018-2019 School Year
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or interests.
- PTA Board Co-Treasurer – Finance and Budget – Level 10
- Generat annual PTA budget with input from the principal and PTA Board
- Oversee ongoing PTA finances, ensure adherence to approved PTA budget
- Oversee preparation of annual Tax Return
- Make presentation or Finance/Budget Updates at PTA meetings as needed
- Analysis and recommendations to PTA Board and PTA General Membership in regards to spending PTA funds – includes annual Teacher Allocations and any item needing a vote
- Cash for Class Representative (September-May) – Level 4
- Submit monthly communication to PTA Communication Rep, so send out regarding double point stores and placement in the program. Pick up and submit through app, any receipts turned into the school.
- Ordering Classroom Magazines (Summer 2019) – Level 2
- Communicating with PTA Teacher Rep with teacher magazine request.
- Place magazine order by the end of July, to be shipped before the start of school.
- Ordering Agendas & School Supply Kits (Spring 2019) –Level 2
- Place agenda order in June for the upcoming school year.
- Be the contact person for the school supply kits, and work with company to set up online store.
- Carnival Committee Co-Chair – Level 9
The Carnival is a very successful fundraiser that has brought in over $10,000 each spring. It takes a team of volunteers for success but one or two chairs to keep the team on task leading up and day of the event.
*this position can easily be divided into a Co-Chair team effort
- Managing team and delegating tasks including but not limited to determining food, prizes, games, bouncy houses, tickets to create a memorable event while raising funds for the school.
- This position typically starts with monthly meetings in January and runs through Carnival (typically April)
- Promote the event to our LRE families
- Receive support as desired from former Co-Chairs