We are looking forward to seeing everyone at Open House in a couple of weeks! We will have a PTA table with information on how you can get involved and the difference the PTA makes at our school. We partner with the teachers, students, and staff to coordinate and run many fun activities, along with buying equipment, supplies, and technology for the school. A few things to make sure your year starts off great:
- The first PTA meeting is on Wednesday, September 12th from 4:00 – 5:00 p.m. in the Media Center (library) at Site 1 (the main building). This is open to everyone and we hope to see you there!
- Open House is on Wednesday, August 29th from 4:00 -6:00 p.m. PreK – 1st Grade are asked to buy classroom magazine subscriptions, and 2nd – 5th Grade are asked to buy agenda & magazine subscription bundles. To avoid lines at Open House, you can do that online here.
- School assessments are August 21st & 22nd; please see the welcome email from your child’s teacher with a link to sign up.
- Classroom supply lists are located here. You can bring these supplies with to Open House and leave them in your child’s classroom.
- Please consider volunteering at school. There are many, many ways to be involved from 1-2 hours a year, to 1-2 hours a week. Your involvement at school is a very rewarding experience for both you and your child. Check out the opportunities available with the PTA or ask your child’s teacher.
Thank you for all that you do for our kids, teachers, staff, and school – we look forward to having an amazing year together!